Kit ListThe Following equipment (**) is mandatory for all of our Mountain events. Failure to bring these items may stop you from participating in the event. It should be noted that the leader/guides decision is final
· Suitable walking boots (no trainers)**
· Waterproof Jacket & Trousers** please ensure that the waterproof clothing is waterproof and not just water resistant etc.
· Suitable walking clothing base layer, mid layer and warmth layer** (no jeans and try to avoid cotton on your upper half).
· Spare warmth layer(s)**.
· Hat and gloves** (even in summer these can be essential).
· Packed lunch and snacks**
· Water** (minimum of 1 litre).
· Head Torch** (consider makes such as Petzl – Head torch can be hired from us for £5).
· Survival kit** – whistle, plastic survival bag, spare food - We can provide if you let us know in advance.
· Mobile Phone (Fully charged) – Please also protect your phone with a waterproof case. Mobile phones should be registered for the Emergency SMS service. Text Register to 999 and follow the instructions. (Recommended).