Guided Wild Camping
This event is ideal for anyone wanting to experience wild camping and mountain travel. No previous experience is necessary.
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Ever imagined hiking to somewhere remote, unrolling your sleeping bag and waking up at dawn high in the mountains?
Why not join a like-mined group for a guided wild camping experience?
- Creating a trip to remember which is deal for groups of friends or family
- Learning some basic mountain skills
ON THE DAY:
The experience is overseen by a qualified leader who will guide you on the journey, point out the beauty, teach you some mountain skills but will most definitely not be braving the midges (head nets are probably a must during late spring and summer).
The event will start in the afternoon around mid-day were we’ll discuss the plan based on the weather forecast. We’ll then head out on a walk and camp high in the hills, relax and then wake up to a new day before heading back to town.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Walk Leader
- Sleeping Mat
- Cooking facilities
- Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate
- Head Torch
- Dry Bag
- Head net
- Water Filter
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Sleeping Bag (3 season)
- snacks and lunch
- Breakfast on day two
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Suitable clothes for walking (no jeans etc.)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Walking boots (no trainers etc.)
- Spare fleece/jacket (warmth layers)
- Hat and gloves
- Evening meal
- Breakfast for day two
- Snacks and lunch for the hill days
- Water Bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Sense of adventure
Contact us to arrange your trip
All events require a minimum of 2 participants to run at the advertised price.