Langdale Summits & High Raise
Join Mountain Ascents on this classic Lake District circuit of 7 summits in the heart of the Lake District National Park. Enjoy phenomenal wide-ranging views while walking amongst the rugged and craggy mountain environment high above Langdale. This walk is definitely one that lives up to its hype.
Who is it for?
This walk is suitable for all experience levels with good general fitness. The route will take around 8 hours with approximately 1000m of ascent.
The route is a mix of well-maintained paths, rough ground, boggy sections and short sections of undefined paths.
What is included:
- Qualified walk leader – Mountain Leader
- Small group experience 1:5
What do you need:
- Suitable footwear (walking boots with ankle support)
- Waterproof Jacket and Trousers
- Suitable walking clothes (base layer, mid-layer, warmth layer) (no jeans))
- Spare warmth layer
- Hat and gloves
- Head Torch
- Lunch, snacks and water (minimum 2L)
£35pp (for open group events) or private booking £130 per group (maximum 4)
Please contact us for group bookings and see the information bar for the next ‘Open group’ event. You can also contact us with a date and we will advertise an ‘Open’ event if you don’t mind sharing your event with others.